Monday 9 July 2012

SCRAP THE GIRL JULY CHALLENGE
TITLE:- CONGRATULATIONS 21 TODAY
This is my neice Molly on the day that she celebrated turning twenty-one. The party was held at my brother David's home. Her mum Irene is a really great cook and there was plenty of tasty food for everyone. Molly was surrounded by family and friends,  she looked great in her beautiful dress. That dosn't happen to often as she was reminded on that day about that. Her parents had made a picture board of photo's of Molly growing up it was great.  But the best memory I had was the beautiful framed picture that her parents presented to her, david and Irene have great taste. Molly recieved lots of other lovely presents. I know she had a great day. Happy birthday Mol.

5 comments:

  1. wowsers!!!
    This is gorgeous, loving every little detail - the doodling is amazing!!
    Hugs
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, thanks for playing at STG.
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always a bit jealous of people that doodle well, mine always looks like a child had attacked my layout LOL
    thanks for joining us at STG this month
    D x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layout...I love the colour choice & doodling! Thanks for playing over @ STG! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow the details in you layout are fab!!! Have become a follower :)

    ReplyDelete