Sunday 22 July 2012


july12-chipboard
title:- my grand-daughters

Here is my mum, christine gillespie with her grand-daughters Jodie Wells and Jackie ryan. This was taken on the night that Jodie celebrated turning twenty-one. There were lots of laughter, dancing, drinking and eating.There was also, friends and family for her boyfriend at the time who was also celebrated his birthday as well. They had beautiful cakes, one colour for her and one for him.It was a great night as everyone got along and danced on the dance floor, both my sisters heather and Alice got on the dance floor to shake their booties.
I have used a chipboard frame painted pink and the base I used to help hold the name daughters. I  also  inked the outer frame black of the smaller flowers and inked and stickle the inner chipboard flowers pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment