Friday 13 July 2012

csi no.27
Title:- lets hit the!!!
Here I am all ready to start my lesson in roller bladding, my daughter jackie is teaching me. First learn how to stand on said blades, then how to stop, very important then its ago off we went around the streets of North Wonthaggi. This is the first time I was on the road, the first time I tried I ended up wrapped around a pole, my daughter Ness brought out a pillow to put on my bottom, soft landing.
Anyway, as we were going around laughing and talking, we passed some older people, they had a bit of a chuckle when they saw me, anyway, I thought I'm giving it ago, so I did a cheeky thing I poked my tongue at them, and nearly fell in the mean time. I must admitt, it was really fun, and we did this  a couple of times a week, weather permitting.



No comments:

Post a Comment