Saturday 20 October 2012

CSI No.40
 Title:- Remember
This is Jackie she was dancing with her cousin John Anthony and her mum me jean ryan. We were  only holiday in Victoria with my family. While down here we had a party and it was held in my brother Bill's shed. We have a BBQ for tea and there was salads, rice dished and lots of nibblely's as well. We werednacing to rock and roll music we had a great time.
I have written a list of the nine things that make me happy. Can you guess what they are ??
I have used a paper that has a large flower on it and used pearl stickles to highlight the petals.
I have made a banner, and a buttlerfly and for the circle elements I have used handmade circle wheeel in and around the flowers. Lastly I have scallope edge the paper around the photo.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment