Saturday 22 September 2012

TCA Palette #129
Say Cheese
 
This is my daughter Jackie in the bottom three photo's. they were takena Moorebank Public school, the year 1990, the next two were taken at Maroubra Public school, the years 1994 and 1995. You can see the changes taking place in her face,, yet the same. The top photo is of my two grandchildren and they are Jackie's children, Izaak and Hana. You just know they are her kids, the say "like mother like daughter, in this case it's "like mother like Children".  Oh my gosh, check out their uniforms, three different schools, two different states and yet they are nearly the same styles. Funny thing is that I went to the same school as my grandchildren over 45 yearrs ago and the uniform have not changed the much.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment