Monday 31 August 2015

 
Scrap the Boy August Challenge
Title: First
 
This is my take on this months challenge, right from the start I was there, so these are the things that Izaak did when I was around. I've listed all the first time things that Izaak received, song, kiss, bike and first dance and the first flower he gave to his mum.
This is what makes Izaak very special to me, my first grandson is one very special boy, kindness of heart and he loves with all his heart:- His mum. These two are two pea's in a pod.

I have use handmade butterfly and felt flower, and I stamped the hearts on with paint, I used stickles on the ribbon edge and on the bike as well.


1 comment:

  1. Love how you have used the hearts for your journaling and all the fun details!!! Thanks for playing along at STB :)

    ReplyDelete