Sunday 3 May 2015

Show us your stuff april challenge
 Title: Capture the Moment
 
This is my sister Alice and her oldest daughter Jodie, on her wedding day.
Jodie and Gavin were married in a beautiful park down in Mornington.
Jodie arrived in a horse drawn carriage.
She was a beautiful bride and her father Geoffrey gave her away.
Alice was the mother of the bride she looked relaxed and beautiful in her outfit of soft lavender.
 
The weather was sunny with just a gentle breeze blowing through the trees.
 
Afterwards the reception was held in a hotel not for away.
I know my two daughters and I had a great time, the food was good and the music and the champagne kept flowing for my two sisters and I.
We had a great time.
 
I have used all soft colours as in the mood board in my flowers, ribbons, stickles. Also, the items were the metal of teardrops, the shoes and hanging baubles.


7 comments:

  1. finally, I have worked out the link to this site and have uploaded my april challenge in the may section. sorry stg site. this was my final try otherwise I was going to stop uploading imagines to these challenges. fingers crossed it will work from now on. phew

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if this was for Show us Your Stuff May sketch challenge, but it's certainly a lovely layout! Your flower clustering is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was for the april challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty layout, such a shame you missed getting it in for April. You've still got time to do this months challenge. Thanks for giving the April challenge a go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a lovely weeding. Such a pretty LO - so glad you got the link worked out! hope you join us again at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for playing over at SUYS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us. Such a shame you didnt get the link up for the April challenge in time. I do hope you will play along with us for the new June mood board challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete