Sunday 4 November 2012

 
 
tcr palatte #135
Title - CREEPY
This is me on  Halloween Night 2010, the picture was taken at Gulliver's at Cowes.
We, there were eight of us having tea dressed for Halloween. We had good food and weird looking cocktails, they were yum. We got some weird looks from others in having tea, as we  had some  witches, maidens and a vampire. As we left the restaurant we were yelling out happy halloween to others that were dressed up as well. .  After leaving we went back to the housed we had hired for the weekend and scrapped had some nibbles and some more wine. It was a great scrap weekend.

I have stamped a floral pattern in gold on the purple corrigated board behind the photo's, also I have used a ribbon that is patterned white with gold. I have used all the colours i just love the purple shades. My journalling I have place near the last photo, telling my story of the Halloween Night 2010.



No comments:

Post a Comment